Monday, August 4, 2008

Bloody Mondays

Monday, 6:37am:

TD: Grooaan. Mutter. Yawn. Sigh.
Vegas: *blink blink*
TD: bleh bleh bleh!
Vegas: Monday, Bloody Monday...
TD: Yeah.

And so starts another week, a frantic one judging by the work & home schedule... Last few days before leaving for Tradeshow Hell in L.A. - will try to make the trip a fun adventure but for now, I'm too tired to see the half-full glass. Unless it's half-full of liquid plummer, that would help settle my sore bloated tummy. Blecch.

!! OH !!

I'm guest blogging over at La Dolce Vita today - it was an "orgasmic" experience... he he! Go read, you'll see :-) I love that girl, sometimes wish I had her crazy fun-filled life (especially right now as she is ON VACATION) but am honoured and content to take a tiny space in her blog this week. Yeah.

Melonhead is doing well, tonight we get his staples removed (been 13 days since the surgery) - still can't believe how fast he's healing, holy cow. I'll post a short video of him soon.

So, guess which DVD movie we watched last night - it had:

-queens
-treason
-sex
-religion
-beheadings
-gorgeous costumes
-crossdressing dukes
-betrayal
-a poisoned dress
-hints of incest
-a reborn virgin

Special mention in my next blog post to the clever winner!

/end of Must Get Through This Day post/

11 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

"Elizabeth: the Golden Age"?

The one with Clive Owen in it. In which he struts around looking ridiculously hot that I have to pause the movie and take a looong, cold, icy shower?

Is that the one?

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

"The Other Boleyn Girl"?


I saw Step Brothers this weekend at the theater......I laughed my as* off!

prin said...

Oooo!! The first Elizabeth! Yey! Favorite movie of all time.

Yey for the staples comin' out! :)

myself said...

The Other Bolyn Girl

Watched it the other night myself

Anonymous said...

I was going to say "the Other Boleyn Girl" as well.

KA said...

Elizabeth :-P the first one, not the new one.

KA said...

The Golden age, btw is my favorite because she of what she said to the spaniard when she bravely declared that she had a hurricane inside of her stronger than any prince.

Sian said...

Well, others have beaten me to it. But I would like to say that in the terms of actual history, Elizabeth is hokum...but a good film.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Ok, I have no idea what movie it is, but it sounds juicy - so spill so I can rent it already *smile*

Technodoll said...

Winners are Prin, Toughgirl101 and Sian!

Elizabeth (1998) - what a lovely! Vegas had never seen it so we popped in the dvd player and just enjoyed... next up is the sequel, also gathering dust on my shelf. Ooops.

voiceinmyhead said...

this picture is skeeving me out. i just read about the decapitator on the bus up there in canada. apparently he did some other horrifying things too....

**shudders**