figuring it out one day at a time
Great quotes. Have always been one of my favourites from ze movies. But not a pic of Fanny? Instead of that weird octopus thingie?
Love that quote! I don't remember what it's from though. It's similar to that one about tellint the truth. If you tell the truth you don't have to remember the story or something like that.
That's a great quote. Gross picture though. Yuck.
that'sone hell of a beautiful hat.
That is the creepiest pic....
gosh im lovin this !! so wicked
This pic has reach the maxed the creepy quotient.
And that is the weirdest pic I have seen today.....
is that an octopus inspired head gear?
"and then where are you?"Fuckedville. Population one.I know this..
Those are a delicacy in South Korea - baby octopus eaten live, sipped in sauce!
cut that octopuss up, put it on some sticky rice and serve it up on her cooch.Yum.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Great quotes. Have always been one of my favourites from ze movies. But not a pic of Fanny? Instead of that weird octopus thingie?
Love that quote! I don't remember what it's from though. It's similar to that one about tellint the truth. If you tell the truth you don't have to remember the story or something like that.
That's a great quote. Gross picture though. Yuck.
that'sone hell of a beautiful hat.
That is the creepiest pic....
gosh im lovin this !! so wicked
This pic has reach the maxed the creepy quotient.
And that is the weirdest pic I have seen today.....
is that an octopus inspired head gear?
"and then where are you?"
Fuckedville. Population one.
I know this..
Those are a delicacy in South Korea - baby octopus eaten live, sipped in sauce!
cut that octopuss up, put it on some sticky rice and serve it up on her cooch.
Yum.
Post a Comment