Tomorrow, 2pm Thursday afternoon, Vegas and I are officially on VACATION!
Vay. Cay. Shon.
Our very first real one together. You can bet your bunnies we're excited! Well first we need to pick up his daughter from the airport but that'll be fun. Just hanging out and chilling for a couple of days, showing the little one around. We leave Sunday morning for our cottage by the sea - no internet for a week. Dunno if I'll survive...
:-D just messin' :-D
The Corona is chilling in the fridge and dinner is just about ready... making wine sautéed chicken & veggie stuffed omelette. Mmmm.
*stretches out kinked muscles*
Ah, to win the lottery and become millionaires... nevermind the expensive fancy cars, jewellery and vacations in the south of France: gimme my daily masseuse for a head to toe rub, ooo a foot rub, manicures and pedicures, a hairdresser to come once weekly to my little home salon to give a scalp massage and hair treatment, an osteopath who also makes home visits... Now isn't that the life of dreams, to be ridiculously pampered?
/end of What Would You Do With Millions Of Dollars post/
13 comments:
Oooh! Have a fabulous time! Take lots of pictures!
Sounds like a lovely vacay. Wave on your way into the airport, just generally, I work around there sorta...
PrincessB, that is one of the main reasons I'm so looking forward to this vacation... photography!! wooo!
Myself, we're going towards Gaspésie... lots of driving but well worth it. wheeeee!
Hope you have a great trip :D Fingers crossed that the weather will be co-operative.
I will be looking forward to the pics :)
Thank you sweet T!! Will still be online until Saturday night, time permitting. I. Can't. WAIT!
I am VERY excited for you!
You sound so very excited! You got me happy for you just reading it all. Enjoy it girl. Thats what life is all about - enjoying your time with family, friends and kicking back to relax. Have fun!
Deutlich, thanks! I know you know what the feeling is like!
Daring, been waiting for this since last year... *bliss*
I meant when you pick up the kid at the airport m'dear.
Enjoy Gaspe...it's so beautiful.
Oh gawd... now you know why I need a vacation, badly! Along the way somewhere I lost my brain the past year...
It's behind the fridge.
Same place I would find mine if I went looking ;-)
oooo I don't ever dare look back there... can you spell n-a-s-t-y?
oooh, sounds like you've already disconnected and are in vacation mode already. yey!!
No more nastiness behind the fridge if you get one on wheels. I clean behind it once a week when I wash the floors. :)
Post a Comment