Thursday, August 21, 2008

And the award goes to...


Thanks to my dear SIAN for this lovely blog award! You should check out her witty and charming blog, staight from the UK hills and gardens, I promise you she is wonderful.

I shall pass this on to a few fellow bloggers who brighten my day and to whom I have not yet handed out any awards to - mind you, everyone on my blogroll should get it cuz I have discriminating taste (he he) but I do want to highlight a few:

Piper, whose photos and stories never fail to cheer me up. And isn't she just gorgeous?

Mike, in contrast, is crass and hilarious and I don't know if I should read his blog in public but I do anyways. So nerr.

Elisabeth for her crazy soap-operaesque adventures in no-man's land. My god, I could make a movie out of her life! LOL

Voice In My Head, a lady to discover and enjoy as life's rollercoaster takes her for a screaming ride - I just love her style and her humour!

Lola, because every beautiful bitch deserves an award now and again. I loves ya, girl.

Have an awesome day, everyone... this girl needs to get through a few hours of work before signing off for (almost) two weeks. WOOT!!

/end of I Love Everybody post/

5 comments:

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Oh congrats to you lady! It is well-deserved!

voiceinmyhead said...

awwww technodoll, thank you!
you keep me pretty damn amused as well :) keep it up and have a super vacay!

Piper said...

Yay thank you so much! You made my day so much better! I hope you have a wonderful vacation and cant wait to hear all about it!

Lola Smiles said...

WooT! Awesome!!

Have a super vacation! lotsa pooch pics please! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you absolute sweetheart! Thank you so much x x x