figuring it out one day at a time
uh I want a tattoo so bad, I have one picked out and everything, just need the finances! So does this mean your getting a tattoo soon?
I already be inked.Twice.And I just don't seem the type do I? heh!
Ooh, tattoos - they can either be so hot or so not...!
that's a damn good point! I've got a few tats, and I love 'em... it's been 4 years and I still love them. Hopefully in 40 years I still love them too
I want a tattoo but I am chicken...not into the pain and never know what to get...
Piper, how big is this tattoo that you want? LOL!Myself, your avatar tells the story ;-)Elisabeth, exactement. Toughgirl, as long as nothing sags out of place, LOL! damn stretchy skin...Daring, same here. Hence my virgin skin...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
uh I want a tattoo so bad, I have one picked out and everything, just need the finances! So does this mean your getting a tattoo soon?
I already be inked.
Twice.
And I just don't seem the type do I? heh!
Ooh, tattoos - they can either be so hot or so not...!
that's a damn good point! I've got a few tats, and I love 'em... it's been 4 years and I still love them. Hopefully in 40 years I still love them too
I want a tattoo but I am chicken...not into the pain and never know what to get...
Piper, how big is this tattoo that you want? LOL!
Myself, your avatar tells the story ;-)
Elisabeth, exactement.
Toughgirl, as long as nothing sags out of place, LOL! damn stretchy skin...
Daring, same here. Hence my virgin skin...
Post a Comment