Who's with me? Rah! Rah! Rah!
Back to a full long work week, gray skies and more snow on the forecast...
On the upside, I did make lots of kickass food yesterday so I have interesting meals for the week, and temps are supposed to rise a bit in a few days.
I guess the glass is just "half".
4 comments:
How do you make meals for the week? I've always wondered that. Don't the Friday ones rot by Wednesday?
If we abolish Mondays then we would vote to abolish Tuesdays because Tuesday will become Monday.
you see?
humans are never satisfied. :)
Prin, I make a batch of stuff and then pack up in lunch-size containers and into the freezer they go... We have microwaves at work so it's perfect.
rs, I thought of that and just decided to circumvent the problem by jumping from Sunday to Tuesday. No problem. *grin*
Ahhhhh... Ok. :D
Post a Comment