Monday, December 17, 2007

About the below pics

Apologies for the dark tone, the sun was only starting to emerge when I was out with the kids so most of the shots were taken in shadow, and I had no time to lighten them before posting...

I guess it does capture a mood of sorts.

Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

Trippincherri said...

Thank YOU for posting....:0)
I see no need for those shots to be altered in any way, they give a true perspective.

Technodoll said...

I guess you're right... snapshots of life, "as is".

I'll try to get more soon :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, don't know what you are commenting about, those pictures are great! Better you than me though :), right now I'm thinking rain really isn't such a bad thing.

Glad the fur kids enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

kos tu dis lo grande noune?! the light is amazing in those shots!

Technodoll said...

TeriM - how much rain?! LOL!

Anon - really? ok cé ben bon! :-D

Anonymous said...

Hehe, lots of rain the last week or so. The good news is that it is snow on the local ski hills so conditions are awesome. My house is only about 20 min away so I can visit the snow anytime I like and then go home to my muddy backyard!

hmmmm... I'm pretty sure that's a good thing :).

KA said...

I love your dogs!! Dogs in snow are always such a treasure.

Technodoll said...

TeriM, sounds like you have a pretty good thing going on there... although I have to say the kids and I had sooo much fun in the snow tonight.

Katana, yes they are indeed... specially the big doggies that can wade through the deep snow and even pull you up snowbanks - w00t!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant pictures my dear. Nothing wrong with those. Mood is everything.

Andre xx

Technodoll said...

Well there was plenty of mooood to go around... LOL!