figuring it out one day at a time
That's true. I'm the ultimate snot about drunks. :D I'm about 22 drunk nights behind. lol
I can't believe it...There's a liquor I've never tried! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Prin, you're the exception seeing your reasons. I'll have a drink for you tonight though :-)Dolce, if you ever find Tuaca... you will never let it go, LOL! It's like sweet silky butterscotch on your tongue. Ah. Mead of the gods!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's true. I'm the ultimate snot about drunks. :D I'm about 22 drunk nights behind. lol
I can't believe it...There's a liquor I've never tried! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Prin, you're the exception seeing your reasons. I'll have a drink for you tonight though :-)
Dolce, if you ever find Tuaca... you will never let it go, LOL! It's like sweet silky butterscotch on your tongue. Ah. Mead of the gods!
Post a Comment