Another two feet of snow predicted for Sunday's big storm?
*faints*
This all feels like some big joke, to be honest. WTF are we supposed to do with it all? Drive down the city streets on skidoos? Carve igloos on rooftops and just hibernate there until April? Good lord in heaven. Mother Nature is piiiiiissed!
Finally figured out what to do with my car when I'm on vacation, thanks to the wonderful Sisterhood which also included a guy. Whew. One more stress off my list :-)
*yawn*
I'm pooped. Eyes are crossing from manhandling spreadsheets all afternoon, I just had some chocolate and cookies in an attempt to ride the sugar rush wave... still waiting for something to happen besides cavernous yawns.
30 minutes until the weekend. w00t!
2 comments:
I just lived through my first ice storm.... seriously... cold. I am a little surprised I'm not more angry about the weather....
Yeah, I am too! OMG what you lived through was naaaasty - you all ok now, I hope?
Post a Comment