All I can say is "Glad it's you and not me." Lol sorry TD...on a happier note, shoveling is great for your cardiovascular health....unless you have a weak heart, then maybe don't shovel. Have fun!
Curly... it's not funny. I have NO idea how I'm going to pull that motha out of the snowbank. I have 4 feet of snow packed tightly against the back (from snowplows) and people parking 6" from the front of my car. WTF?!
8 comments:
All I can say is "Glad it's you and not me."
Lol sorry TD...on a happier note, shoveling is great for your cardiovascular health....unless you have a weak heart, then maybe don't shovel.
Have fun!
Your car is black? Am I on crack?
I'm surprised my window didn't fall to pieces with the weight of the snow. It's a Christmas miracle! :D
Trippin', I guess we'll find out eh? *keeps cellphone nearby in case of needed 911 call*
Prin, yeah I'm all about miracles. It's a miracle I haven't moved to Florida yet.
Lucky!
Isn't it funny how people who live in moderate winter climates think WE are the lucky ones? hahahahaha
Matt, lucky for this opportunity to build man-muscles? *lets sarcasm slide by* LOL!
Trippin - yeah what is UP with that?! *gaaah*
your poor car...
Curly... it's not funny. I have NO idea how I'm going to pull that motha out of the snowbank. I have 4 feet of snow packed tightly against the back (from snowplows) and people parking 6" from the front of my car. WTF?!
Post a Comment