Monday, July 27, 2009

A video is worth a thousand photos?

Well, let's just hope so, LOL!

Here is puppy Dante following his big bro around the kitchen:


Being cute on a sunny afternoon:


And his first day on raw has gone super well, he loves it and OMG his crap has cut down by 3/4! Way to GO!


His second night was MUCH better than his first and let's hope tonight keeps that trend... We are soooo tired, ugh. Puppies are like newborn babies with the crying and the pooping, LOL! But he is a fast learner and is starting to like his crate even if he still puts up the obligatory protest before settling down for a nap - little bugger ;-)

The akitas are slowly warming up to him but they still don't know what to make of "the strange puppy" - he tries to play with them but they just stare at him like "dude - chill!" - LOL!

I don't want to turn this blog into a dog diary so that'll be it for now, tomorrow will be other ramblings so I hope to see your mugs then.

The singing country crickets and froggies bid you goodnight!

(best lullaby ever)

/end of Pitter Patter Puppy Feetsies post/

13 comments:

Lola Smiles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lola Smiles said...

Adorable ! he's going to be HUGE! :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love the videos. He is so cute. Glad things are getting better at night...oh, the newborn days are the hardest!!! And he will be as big as the Akitas soon...good luck.


ps. Both my girls have told me recently that they wished for a Canadian accent...and you have a really good one. A.
:)

Katie said...

He's so cute. SO CUTE. I'm glad you're getting more sleep.

I think he may be bigger than my full grown dog.

Katana said...

That puppy is going to be bigger than you! I can't wait to watch him grow up (vicariously through your blog, of course)

prin said...

Very cute. :) He's so calm for a puppy too.

Rebecca Foster said...

Your puppy is adorable but I also love your kitchen! So nice and sunny. I'm a nerd, I know. :)

Kathryn said...

Love, love, love the puppy!! And those paws. The akitas may be wondering what his deal is now . . . but just wait til he's as big as them.

And the kitchen area looks awesome.

Happy Tuesday.

Vegas said...

he slept almost 6 hours straight last night :) I was on dogwatch, so it was a pleasant surprise to be woken up when it was light. he didnt even complain, he was just pottering around in his crate. After he had a toilet break, it was back in the crate - I put my earplugs in and passed out for another few hours.

He's a good puppy. I hated him during the first night lol

Technodoll said...

Lola, I think he should be average size for a DDB but not huge... his parents aren't that big. We'll find out in a few years!

Busy Bee, I have an accent? LOL good lord I don't notice these things...

Katie, yeah he's cute! but not big for a 9 week old puppy... I think??

Katana, I'll post pics and updates from time to time, you'll see him go from cute to gangly adolescent, LOL!

Prin, yes amazingly calm but he has these crazy zoomies when out in the grass - I'll have to film it!

Technodoll said...

Rebecca, it's my first "real" kitchen and I love it - not nerdy at all!

Kathryn, the akitas are sloooowly warming up... they'll be good friends soon enough :-)

Vegas, the worst is over. I think. :-D

prin said...

... don't tell Vegas about the terrible twos...

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

He is so cute! How can you not smile at him!!!