But can ya blame me!
I haven't been outside in the green air this much since the early nineties, when I was bumming around in Europe and wasn't chained to an office desk. I swear this move has taken a decade off my age - I feel fabulous!
Now that I've gotten the weeding under control (and hired someone to finish cleaning & pruning those godforsaken vines), there is finally time to work on my business. The website should be up next week with the disclaimer that we only open in September but I hope to at least get some calls before then. I'll post the link here when it's ready!
Word of mouth is the best publicity :-)
Yesterday was spent on painting one of the dog guest rooms and I'm quite happy with it - just need to add some wall stencils & decoration, then stage it for the website. So exciting to finally see some action! Wooo!
I hope my dogs will be good models. He he.
Speaking of dogs, look at these puppies:

see more Fail Blog
This had me in stitches... Thanks to Vegas for finding such gems!
OK, I gotta get a move-on... the hens need fresh air and the dogs need their potty-break n'breakfast. I think my coffee's finally made it to my brain. Kinda sorta. Yaaaawwwwn.
/end of Let's Rock This Thursday! post/
11 comments:
So awesome that you are enjoying the house and your new surroundings. Life is meant to be lived . . . not always in front of computer screen. I, too, have found that my time blogging has lessened with the occurrence of a combination of things. And, well, sometimes sleep just takes priority of the writing/blogging.
The Marilyn pic - too funny, albeit it may have made me throw up a little in my mouth. Kidding.
Enjoy your day with the girls and the fur kids!!
Happy Thursday.
Mkay that pic, obviously from UK, and well, it's now obvious to me why I've been called beautiful more than once by guys from the UK and I ain't no beauty queen.
GAWD.
I am loving all your updates, no apologies needed!
I can't believe you are already working on your website...you are so awesome. Doggie rooms??? I am not telling Cocoa and Ozzie, they will ditch this place.
"real" life is a good place to get back to! Thats where I have been the past couple of months. It is so funny how a great move/change in life can do that.
That's like munroes mother and munroes ugly little sister that is addicted to sucking on lemons.
Kathryn, 'tis a good sign when the real and the virtual world are balanced, innit?
Myself, I think those "ladies" are from Planet Ugly. And shaddap, you're gorgeous :)
Busy Bee, I just need pics to fluff up the website - otherwise it's ready to go! Unlike our dog park, uurrgh. September. It'll all be done by September and then I can come kidnap your boxers! he he :0)
Piper, how's it going with your new house? you sound brilliantly happy :)
Mike, lemons or something even more dreadful. It's beyond fugly!
I'm not complainin' the more unattractive they may be, the more a certain brit will consider me to be gorgeous! heh!
So happy for your rejuvenating experience out there in the country. Good for you! LOL @ the video!
it should be noted that they are north american :)
still freakin SCARY!
I had nightmares Vegas.
Thanks! :)
Myself, any news from the brit yet?!
Daring, it's amazing what fresh air and exercise can do to a soul!
Vegas, they probably immigrated from the UK :-D
Myself, me too... me too.
Post a Comment