- A puppy that is adapting to our life with lightening speed
- Hens that are ridiculously happy with a handful of grass and clover
- Summer weather with character and enough rain to never have to water the gardens
- The perfect morning coffee, everytime
- Crickets and frogs that lull you to sleep at night under a starry sky
- Fudsicles, ice cream and rocket pops
- All those old dog toys getting a new life thanks to puppy
- The smell of laundry that dried in the fresh country air
- Finding everything you need at the store in one trip
Notepad I had bought and put on the fridge:
New poll is up, go votesies!
/end of Life Is Silly Ain't It Awesome! post/




11 comments:
Everything sounds absolutely wonderful in TDland!! :o) I am so incredibly happy for you. And Dante is just cuter than cute. If I could . . . I'd dog-nap him. Wait, no, not just yet. I'll wait til the initial training is over. LOL.
Mysterious photos are always fun. I'm sure it brought out a laugh or two.
Little joys are the best. Aliens can be fun too.
Kathryn, yeah after I got over the "what the HELL is that?..." reaction, I did laugh. Mens!
Vegas, like a torch baby.
Busy Bee, I love the little joys!
Think of it this way, out of all the "mysterious" photos you could find on a camera...those are actually pretty tame ;)
I didn't post the crotch shot...
'twas a half full moon
and t'were nary a plow,
but the alien kept hisself busy,
happily married to his cow.
Lifes sweetest joys are sometimes simple things in life huh?
Always enjoy your blogs girlie...keep em coming!
Prin, LOL LOL LOL!
Daring, thank you! I will!
the lens wasnt wide enough for the crotch shot
pre-emptive strike:
and it didnt have a zoom function
*ignores Vegas*
Post a Comment