figuring it out one day at a time
Great quote. Speaking of the garden. I hear things . . . I heard the weed boss is lookin for you. ;o)
LOL LOL! yeah they sent out their troops of ragweed after me today!
You move to the country and you start wearing sock with sandals??
Gardens thrive and make us happy when we tend to them. I love flowers the most though...so glad you have a green thumb!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great quote.
Speaking of the garden. I hear things . . . I heard the weed boss is lookin for you. ;o)
LOL LOL! yeah they sent out their troops of ragweed after me today!
You move to the country and you start wearing sock with sandals??
Gardens thrive and make us happy when we tend to them. I love flowers the most though...so glad you have a green thumb!
Post a Comment