You don't have to signal a social conscience by looking like a frump. Lace knickers won't hasten the holocaust,
you can ban the bomb in a feather boa just as well as without,
and a mild interest in the length of hemlines doesn't necessarily disqualify you
from reading Das Kapital and agreeing with every word.
~Elizabeth Bibesco
7 comments:
I have to admit, I have been a frump lately. I think I need time for a make-over...maybe, shopping...
Oh, I do love me some lace knickers. I love girly crap, what a nice message.
Great reminder.
True, true. I've been coming out of my frump days and trying to look less like a grandmother. My other half is quite happy about that!
De-frump! De-frump!
*girl powah!*
I've lost my mind. At first glance of this post title I thought it read: Female Willies
yep...my brain is missing.
Post a Comment