Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You guys are weird! LOL!

The poll is currently showing the exact opposite of what I would choose and thought others would pick, too. Who the hell wants to shake hands with a foot?!

*shakes head in bewilderment*

I'm tired. Long day at work, long walk with the furkids in the messy icy field, tedious grocery shopping (we're being snowed in for the next couple of days so I made sure we wouldn't starve, he he), then dinner, cleaning up, fed the kids, the Christmas tree was stripped and the living-room cleaned of all debris... I'm pooped.

Time to finish that glass of wine, burn the `wedding CD` - OMG we picked an awesome song, ha ha! - and then get this butt to beddy-bed.

Life is under control but Mother Nature is whacked out on crack, I hope tomorrow's snowstorm won't be as bad as the news predicts it will be... effing media, always trying to create panic. Half the freaking grocery store shelves were empty and all the milk was frozen! Never seen anything like it.

Tonight's convo:

Vegas: I have a black eye.
TD, peering at said black eye: You twit! Three days before the wedding!
Vegas: Well normally I don't get black eyes from grappling.
TD: Thanks for making me look like a husband-beater.

Ah well, things could be worse... he could have lost a tooth or something since he went at it bare-headed with no mouth guard or anything. Silly boys and their need for sweating testosterone in white suits!

Leaving you with a quote now... g'nite!

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
~Kahlil Gibran

11 comments:

myself said...

well you and I must think alike because I voted same as you!

So I get to experience this wedding cd Saturday huh? yeehaw. I'll photoshop out the imaginary black eye, promise.

Vegas said...

it makes me look rugged and manly.

I want to wear an eye-patch for the wedding but she's having none of it

Katie said...

Three days, woohoo. You'll have to share the perfect song eventually.

Anonymous said...

You could always say it's just from the mind blowing klingon style sex?

Vegas said...

that's what i blame the limp on...

Busy Bee Suz said...

Crossing fingers that he weather will be nice for you soon!!!!
black eye? lots of concealer!!!!
What is the song?????

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

A black eye huh? sorry....but it will make for a great story to re-tell when you are old and gray right?

Isnt making the wedding music fun? I had a blast with mine.

Countdown seriously! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!

Piper said...

cant believe your getting married in a couple of days! How exciting!! I stripped our tree last night and was not very happy about it, but I am soon going to be packing up the whole apt, hoping we find a house to move into soon! Good luck with those snow storms.

Frank said...

By "glass of wine" you mean "bottle", right?

prin said...

What's grappling?

I like black eyes. Like battle scars.

Who cares about other people - how can you walk on a hand?

Tonya said...

you guys have had some nasty weather this winter. Is it always like that? No sharing the song, eh?