Monday, January 19, 2009

Bugger it

Stuck at home yet again with another @#%$! migraine that just won't quit. At this rate I'm going to get fired from my job :-(

My liver is shot from all the so-called painkillers, none that have worked btw. Poor Vegas has had to endure PMS and now Ze Head Zombie With Zero Energy... I hope he doesn't want a divorce! LOL

Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Oh honey I am so sorry. You sound absolutely miserable. Sorry this is hitting you again today, but your job loves you - they should understand. Chin up, curtains closed and get some sleep...here's hoping it subsides soon!

Frank said...

Yeah at this point I bet he's beginning to regret being stuck with you the rest of his life ;)

myself said...

It's this fraking weather. I have one too. Althought I was intending to go to work, until a friend's apartment burned down and I went to get the firefighters to rescue her pet (I actually rescued it with their help). Now i have the smell of burned stuff in my nose AND a migraine....yeehaw...

Lola Smiles said...

I'm fighting one right now. Ugh. Weird. Definitely weather related & a bit of PMS I guess. Sigh.

Katie said...

There's almost nothing worse than a migraine. I'm sorry they've seemed to be after you so much.

Acupuncture really helped get them off my back. There you go, there's my unsolicited advice for the hour.

Hope you'll feel better tomorrow.

Tonya said...

Is there something about Montreal and migraines? ouch! Hope you feel better soon!

myself said...

yes Surfergrrl, there is something about Montreal and migraines

our weather frequently BLOWS!

Anonymous said...

i have an interesting recommendation for you re: your migraines. i will email you.

prin said...

Can't you sue for wrongful termination if you get fired for migraines?

What you need to do is step back, breathe a bit and stop worrying. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the migraines are just from your little hamster going on strike. Maybe. He needs a break.

myself said...

hey if what Prin says is true and it's your hamster, I have 4 currently, you can borrow one if need be ;-)