It's like it was made for me... Thank you WW, it is truly appreciated :-)I'm supposed to pass it along to my favorite bloggers but A) I have very little blogging time and B) I can't possibly choose since you're all fab, so... please take it, brag about it, pass it along!
w00t!
The snow is piling up relentlessly outside, falling and falling and falling... our car is already a giant lump under a white mountain and it's only supposed to stop snowing tomorrow afternoon. Holy mother of storms, they weren't kidding.
\end of Siberian Heck post\
7 comments:
Yay!! Hope your survive!
You're right! That award was TOTALLY made for you!
Congrats!
Congrats!!!!
Snow lump? I have never heard of that...perhaps a snow doctor is in order?
How can you put "gave me cooties" and not expect me to click it every time?
What gives you cooties? And what are cooties anyway?
Isn't that a pretty award?
Congrats, that is definitely the right one for you!
Stay warm, be careful. I hope you get to enjoy your snow days.
oh kansas finally stopped snowing. I'm so happy about it.
Post a Comment