What a day.
Am completely rinsed out from massive spreadsheets in tiny font, a glaring monitor, stale office air and constant colleague blabla.
So yeah, time for beeeeeer - we're going out to meet some friends tonight and try to relax a little. Perhaps then the elusive sleep will kick in...
Funny how routines change little by little and then one day you go "hey! we used to be in bed and asleep by 11pm max, now it's past midnight and we can't sleep so no wonder we're retarded zombies all day!"
What the hell is that all about!
I tried to be a good MSM buddy today but failed (sorry Curly, sorry Prin...). Just too much going on, including more disappointments on the real estate front. We're getting a new agent so hopefully that will help...
Still seeing that strange property on Saturday but going in with low expectations cuz the photos are just so uninspiring. But. It does tick a few of our "needs" list, just not really our "wants". Sigh. Having a tiny budget sucks ass.
Yes, I did buy a lottery ticket yesterday but got nothing.
Psssssh. What a crock :-D
Anybody else here love edemame beans as a snack or as dinner? Or am I, once again, a social outcast?
/end of Weird Ramblies post/
10 comments:
When I went to the Japanese importer/seafood warehouse sale in November I bought 10 bags of frozen edamame beans. WHo's the weirdo?
AHA! See, you're not in bed at sundown either, enough of makin' fun of me for stayin out all night like an old party animal :P
I buy my edamame at Costco! I absolutely love it!!! So yeah, maybe I am a weirdo as well :)
It's ok. It allowed me to get some work done. :-D
Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised by the property! It is what you need, so I will be crossing my fingers for ya.
Oh and edamame is so good, but never seems the same when I make it compared to the restaurants.
Now, because I read this mail in the morning before heading out to work, I just have to stop by on the way back and have a beer! The fact that its is getting a lot warmer in the evenings and nights also is a catalyst.
Social outcast.
*yawwwn*
It's ok, sometimes we all have to work. :)
I hope your new agent actually does his job this time... Geesh.
I didn't know Sweet T had costco... Here I thought she was deprived.
Oh, I hope things look up for you...but yes, get your butts to bed. you need your beauty sleep...did'nt Mom tell you that???
I LOVE edemame. My oldest eats it like it is gold....well, free gold, cause I can't keep it in the house!!!
ew edamame. but to each his own. yesterday it was five below here and i went to the grocery store in a heavy sweater instead of my coat. it's true, so canadian, it felt downright balmy. are we nuts?
What the hell is a edemame bean? Is that, like, old people food? :P
LOVE edemame - hot, salted..just before California Rolls..if you are weird - I am too.
And beer? Heinekin! mmmmmm
Post a Comment