It's cold out there. Like, even the ice isn't happy about the weather.
-36C (-33F) with the wind chill, and it's windy.
Maybe the walk to work will help me wake up... maybe if I do a post à la Prin - ie, numbers! - this will make more sense.
Number of hours slept last night: 4
Hours slept the night before: 5
Number of properties researched online all evening: 673
Properties found that are interesting: 0
Number of wrinkles around my tired eyes: 187 each
We'll have to revise our search criteria cuz this is going nowhere fast... damnit, why can't we have a million bucks to spend and then there would BE no problems in finding a place! I hate being poor!
*cries*
I still haven't managed to visit any blogs yet, I'm obsessed with finding a property or two to visit over the fast-approaching weekend as time is flying by and oh man, we need to have landed something in two months and aaaaaaaaaaaa!
Need to remember to breathe and live a little, I know, I know.
Coffee: gulped. Breakfast: inhaled. Makeup: slapped on. Doggies: need to be fed. Jammies: need to be shed. Work: needs to fuck off, but I can't so I won't and off I go.
/end of Bizarre Recycling Day post/
10 comments:
36 below? below what? hell?
omg. and you walk in that? outside? are you insane?
You need to move. far. away.
The real estate thing will drive you bonkers. have you consulted a professional. in this case, it may be worth it.
take care.
don't gulp coffee. You can burn your throat that way. silly.
I like the poetry at the end. :)
Ah, -36. I think -40 is where F and C cross. Good times.
Hey, at least it's sunny.
And don't worry so much about the house. I've done it twice already, and I promise you, the house you're meant to have will happen at just the right time. :)
I'm seconding Prin on this one...the house will happen when it's supposed to happen....relaxez toi!
I don't think you're happy if you're not stressed....heh :)
Smile. Apparently we moved to Siberia and we didn't know it....
I have a friend who works on a science station in the Antarctic. It's not this cold there.
lol @ 'poor' :) Some perspective please hunny hehe
Visualize what you want.....exactly what it looks like.....paint a picture....make it as real as you possibly can.....you're doing things to bring you closer to what you want.....it WILL happen!
Seriously, paint a picture! Do a vision board....whatever floats your boat!
Good luck hunz!!! Good luck on everything! Hahaha.
I agree with Prin! When you need it, the right property will be there. Just breathe and believe the best. You have countless people pulling for your success!
Too many things to do and freezing cold weather??? Yeah I would be curled up by the fire. Take you're time. It will get done. (I need to take my own advice sometimes)
and lol @ being poor. You aren't poor till you have a mortgage and get your "welcome" tax. Hehe.
Ahh don't worry about the blogs, the posts will still be up when you have time.
I know how you feel about it though, I haven't posted in awhile, I have been so busy with work, school, and trying to buy a place for us. We have been a very busy house hold over at Piper, but hopefully good news will come for everyone!
*crossing fingers*
Post a Comment