My mojo's gone, sucked dry by days on end of pounding headaches, neck and shoulder muscle spasms, sleepless nights and a general sense of loss and mourning.
My last day at work is Thursday, my friend's funeral is Friday night, and after that I hope to sleep for a week to find myself again.
I'm scared shitless of the future.
9 comments:
It's going to be ok, sexy. Think about it- you already have started two new lives in the past year. What's a third?
You can do it. Easily.
And besides, when you're home all day, you can make me candy and bring it to my work to make me smile. Aw.
YEY!
I'm seconding the candy, in fact you can make a trip to my office too k? :D sorry I have the munchies for some reason....
I think you're going to be just fine. I know how scary this is, but your life is in your own hands and I think that when you get over the initial stress and start realizing it has happened, you will probably feel a bit empowered.
But hey. Whadda I know?
You, of all people, will be A-okay.
Seriously.
Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...!
Hope you feel better soon. Sorry about the loss of the friend, that really is hard and tragic. rest.
Damn, that sounds rough.
Yea, I lost my mojo with Spazoid's Space a long time ago.
That happens to the best of us... although for me, I just been at it too long. Need a break.
Everybody needs a break now and again.
We're all here for you, remember that.
And did Prin just call you "sexy"?
*hugs TD* Sounds like we are in the same boat...Hang in there...
Prin, true dat. Lots of new ventures lately... just need to rest first to see things clearly. What kind of candy!
Myself, you know some. A lot, actually... so I'll put my faith back in the bowl and just see what happens, eh?
Kali, am breathing! Hyperventilating, but.. LOL!
Busy Bee, thank you... and I intend to rest, yes.
CD, rough as a cactus.
Mike, hope you find your mojo again!
Frank, thank you... and yes, she did. It's her lesbeen tendencies, it's not her fault ;-)
Daring, except I don't have any broken bones! (knock on wood, gently)
Post a Comment