figuring it out one day at a time
strange picture. boy or girl??? The quote is neat though.
bunny wabbit!
But my imigination rarely sleeps. And I think that's a tad difficult cause it's hard to differentiate btwn reality and imagination.....I think later in life I probably go insane =S
Funny our dreams are huh? Imagine they are a culmination of our imagination and the images we let through our eye gates...then our subconscious does the rest. And whats more..how quickly we forget our dreams when we wake...
I wish I could put pictures like this one together... it takes talent! or alot of drugs LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
strange picture. boy or girl???
The quote is neat though.
bunny wabbit!
But my imigination rarely sleeps. And I think that's a tad difficult cause it's hard to differentiate btwn reality and imagination.....
I think later in life I probably go insane =S
Funny our dreams are huh? Imagine they are a culmination of our imagination and the images we let through our eye gates...then our subconscious does the rest. And whats more..how quickly we forget our dreams when we wake...
I wish I could put pictures like this one together... it takes talent! or alot of drugs LOL
Post a Comment