Gaaah!
I gave up after an hour of tossing and turning, so frustrating... I think I fell asleep OK around 11pm-ish, but woke up at 1am and that's it. Look at the damn time-stamp on this post, you'll see what I mean.
Had to take a muscle relaxant cuz the neck n'shoulders are acting up again, and as I cannot swallow pills I have to chew those mofos - fuck they taste terrible. To kill that, I munched on a chocolate bar and of course Vegas chose that moment to stumble out of the bedroom, all concerned, "what are you doing? why are you eating chocolate? why aren't you in bed?"
I love being loved :-)
Somebody please tell me Joan Collins is a freak. There is no way a 75 year old woman can look that starched without plastic surgery of sorts. NO WAY. Why all the damn denial? Google her yourself if you don't believe me!
*shakes fist at liars*
Watched "Best In Show" again tonight, my god did we ever laugh. Some movies never grow old, eh? Those Spinal Tap guys rock!
"That movies goes to eleven."
OK well, my brain's still on overdrive, my foot is tapping and these damn meds are not doing their job yet. Crap. I'm so grateful I have at least a week to sleep all I want!
/end of Sleepless In Montreal post/
9 comments:
that happens to me frequently and it sucks. Hope you got back to sleep
just watch, the moment you're "supposed" to wake up, you'll fall asleep
Sorry to hear this...I can not relate though....I wake several times a night, but am always able to put myself back to sleep.....
Chocolate will make it worse I think...maybe some warm milk next time. ;)
Take care,
Suz
I spent 12 hours in bed...somehow that makes me feel more worthless than not sleeping.
Yes, Joan Collins does give you the heebie-jeebies about plastic surgery huh? But hey, at least she is doing her best at recycling her own skins..eh? (LOL)
Hope your circadian rhythm gets back on track and you sleep well.
I recommend lilac spray...helps me sleep through the night when I am stressed...spray on pillow and sheets...
Myself, I'm gonna load up on anti-inflammatories tonight so the neck pains can go screw themselves! grr.
Toughgirl, yep. Invariably happens. GAAH!
Busy Bee, I had milk chockit - does that count? teehee
Frank, what do you do for 12 hours in bed, LOL!
Daring, ROTF @ JC! eeeeeeewwww!
You sure you're ok?
I love that movie, that cast is hilarious!
Hahaha!!! :-)
Post a Comment