I've been promised that an exterminator would be called, this was Wednesday night and still no news so guess the landlord will have to be phoned again - crap! crap! crap! Kept the little grey bugger in the dog freezer (I tossed his friends out a couple weeks ago, damn), I am so grossed out now it's not even funny.
*pause for breath*
Still at work today, it looks like Monday will be the last day - finally. What a slow excruciating death... And speaking of death, this evening I have to attend my friend's funeral so please excuse my sombre mood.
Sigh. Rain predicted all weekend, too.
On the bright side, my cheese scones rocked last night - served hot with melted butter, crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside (cuz of the cheese), I took a photo for you droolers out there and will post it tonight.
If you can wait that long :-D
Oh and check out today's Dog Blog (link on right-hand column, top). It's worth it if you need a giggle... and that ends today's contribution to the innernets, the mojo's taking a break.
/end of Happy Friday, Everyone! post/
8 comments:
Mice....yucko. Good luck with that. The scones sound fattening and delish.
The funeral....sorry about that. Such a horrible part of life isn't it. Take care. Suz
God...you have mice issues. I have cicak issues..... *sigh*
My cats found a mouse at some point. Don't know what happened, just came home to a dead mouse on the floor and two cats high-fiving each other.
Um. Before hoping for an exterminator, maybe call and ask how they do it? You might end up smoked out of your building for a few days is why I'm asking.
Yay last weekend before the weekend doesn't mean so much anymore! WOO!
Busy Bee, the scones did nothing for my expanding butt, I will agree!
CD, do cicaks eat mice??
Rachel, I may have to borrow your cats!
Prin, I'm supposed to get a call from them to discuss extermination methods but still waiting, grr!
yey montreal landlords.
not
There has to be a way that they ar getting in from indoors. Rodents tend to come indoors to hibernate for the winter...and well, if they have a secret entrance, maybe you can check the exterior to see where they are coming from and trap there too? Good luck. Me hate mice too!
Myself, day 3 and still no news of exterminator. I'm gonna have to threaten them with calling the city inspectors. ARGH!
Vegas, at least you're not stuck doing the laundry... LOL!
Daring, this old building has so many cracks it's not even funny. For sure this is not the first invasion they've had...
Post a Comment