(Vegas you might want to skip this post as it's about you)
This week's tally includes:
- The way he squeezes the toothpaste tube juuust right, so the goods are always on top and nothing is messy
- When I am feeling icky and he goes out to fetch me a cold bottle of Perrier... even if he's in the middle of making us dinner
- He takes care of the doggies in the morning so I can get that extra bit of sleep, even if it puts a dent in his schedule
- When he comes home with a cute little present for me "just because"
- He knows how to work me out of a bad mood, fast. He just knooooows!
- No matter how fat and grotty I feel, he'll always say I'm beautiful... and then kiss me to prove it
- His laughter when we watch our favorite movies. I loves it.
- The way he lets me dream, and dream big - because we are a team and can do anything we want!
It's easy to count my blessings on a day like this, even if I'm a bit stressed with a few loose ends re: old job, still waiting on news re: new job. I know these are temporary things that will get resolved soon, no big deal.
** breathe **
/end of Still Trying To Relax, To No Avail post/
8 comments:
How awesome. He is a keeper for sure. It is nice to have someone who can lift your spirits on a daily basis. I am sure you do the same for him too.
take care,
Suz
Awwww...he is so sweet...sounds like you have a keeper! I love when my hubby does things like that just because too!
You know, I think I'm just happiest when Duke acts happy around me. Sometimes he looks at me, and smiles like he's having the time of his life. *melts*
And yes, as everyone has already said, and as we all already know, your vegas is totally perfect for you.
I like how my satisfactory performance with dental products comes in at number one :)
Made me blush a bit...
Awww, it's all the little things that add up to one perfect Vegas. I love posts like tis.
baha I'm with Vegas with the amusement of the toothpaste being top of the list!!! Having lived with someone before, it's amazing what a frigging big deal it is!
Aw. :)
Busy Bee, I sure hope I do :-D
Daring, a good hubby is a great thing to have!
Kat, nobody's perfect - I still want to clobber him at times but ya know, he's *close* to perfect for me ;-)
Vegas, the other things were too embarassing to list, so... hehe.
Katie, I was thinking that lately my blog was all blah and humbug. Enough of that!
Myself, these things have caused divorce! LOL
Prin, yeah :-D
Post a Comment