This morning we were surrounded by zombies - click to see! I wonder what got into the drinking water... cuz I think it was contagious.
~ a snapshot of Vegas and TD a few hours ago ~
~ a snapshot of Vegas and TD a few hours ago ~
OK there was no breaking up, just a foggy-brained trip to City Hall to apply for a marriage license... ladies and gents, we're going for it.
The Big Hitching!
*insert drum roll*
January 10th, 2009!!
That is if I don't drive Vegas bonkers before then, he he. Anyways it's not the romantic ceremony, just the paperwork stuff we need to get done "just in case". There is no safety in a work visa, should anything go wrong... Our dream was to fly away to the Caribbean and get married barefoot in the sand, but with me out of a job now it's just not feasible.
I don't care. I love him, I want to spend my life with him. A piece of paper won't change that.
/end of No Need For Wedding Presents post/
13 comments:
Congrats! :)
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two!!! :)
well I signed up for the Caribbean island part.... this is false advertising! Damn you and your wiles...
well....I already knew this sucker was coming hehehehe!
Congratulations! Wishing you happiness and figurative sandy beaches and sunny skies. (And of course real ones too.) :)
So, are you still going to do a ceremony? You need a photographer, right?!?! *wink*wink*
Congratulations you two! :o)
He he! Thanks everyone!
Not a real ceremony on Jan 10th (just the civil paper signing ritual), but we DO plan on getting married "for real" on the warm beach soon after that... and staying for our honeymoon.
Life needs a bit of romance, don't you think?...
I think what you are doing is very romantic, if two people are really in love they don't need a huge production to show it, just each other! And one day you will be able to celebrate it exactly how you want to, with no rush!
Congratulations!
OOOOH yes! that's awesome!
Oh Wow! What a WONDERFUL CELEBRATION! Dont worry - you can go to the beach on a planned honeymoon later. Oh what fun! Congrats to you both! Just make sure you take pictures!!!!! (You KNOW we'll want to see and share in the moment with you two!)
*hugs*
Wow, nice. I'm so happy for you. Vegas you better treat her like a queen...or else!
yay!!! that's awesome :)
Thanks again, everyone! And yes he does treat me like a queen... it's me who treats me like a joker. Gaaah!
Post a Comment