figuring it out one day at a time
Um, wow...that pic looks like she has a couple of buns in her top! But yes, Ellen is right...buns of steel isnt what I am going for, just trying not to have loafs of bread back there...(tee hee)
I love Ellen so much.That picture, just a bit scary.
Daring, I wish I had buns on top like that. And her ninja shoes, too. Reeeer!Busy Bee, Ellen's a nutter but I love her!
Me too, Ellen. Me too.And what's up with this pic? If that's what you think a woman who eats cimmin buns looks like, no wonder you're always so hard on yeself.
I would love to look as hot as this cinnawoman :-D
I need buns of steel! Me!
hummmmm I looooove the taste of cinnamon... I just put some on the milk foam of my latté...BYEMAD
CD, apparently men like them mooshy. Oh well... easier then, eh? :-DMad, mmmm latte... mmm cinammmmon...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Um, wow...that pic looks like she has a couple of buns in her top! But yes, Ellen is right...buns of steel isnt what I am going for, just trying not to have loafs of bread back there...(tee hee)
I love Ellen so much.
That picture, just a bit scary.
Daring, I wish I had buns on top like that. And her ninja shoes, too. Reeeer!
Busy Bee, Ellen's a nutter but I love her!
Me too, Ellen. Me too.
And what's up with this pic? If that's what you think a woman who eats cimmin buns looks like, no wonder you're always so hard on yeself.
I would love to look as hot as this cinnawoman :-D
I need buns of steel! Me!
hummmmm I looooove the taste of cinnamon... I just put some on the milk foam of my latté...
BYE
MAD
CD, apparently men like them mooshy. Oh well... easier then, eh? :-D
Mad, mmmm latte... mmm cinammmmon...
Post a Comment