Saturday, November 22, 2008

Invisi-techno

I read a supercool t-shirt slogan yesterday: "Heck is for people who don't believe in gosh." LOL! Vegas if you're looking for crimmas prezzie ideas, well there ya go :-D

No time to blog this weekend... we spent the afternoon at my brother's celebrating my nephew's 1st bday - small gathering, we were only 17 people, split into two tables for spaghetti, wine and chockit cake - yet somehow it sucked up all the hours and here we are, 7pm and no dinner ready yet. Ack!

I can picture it now, little nephew a gawky teenager bringing home his first girlfriend and the parents whipping out "the photos aunti techno took" of him eating fistfuls of chocolate cake, smeared from head to toe in frosting... it was his first taste of the stuff and boy did he ever like it! hehe. This is so gonna bite me in the ass someday.

Anyhoo. Tomorrow.

We leave bright and early to go spend two days at my dad's, crossing fingers it goes well... it's only 3 hours of driving but I haaaaate driving, plus my dad better behave... am a bit nervous about that but Vegas said he would be there to shield me from any unpleasantness, should anything happen. Awe. The doggies love it there so I think it should be ok.

Time for dinner & a movie now, I'll catch up with the blogging world by Tuesday. Just didn't want any of you to think I was being snobby or anything :-D

/end of Have A Great Weekend Everyone! post/

9 comments:

prin said...

Have fun! :)

Snob.

:D

Boys are good protectors. :)

KA said...

We shall miss you Techno! Hurry bck to the blogosphere

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Have a fantabulous time! (That's fantastic + fabulous!)

:-)

Katie said...

Love the story of the little one smeared in cake. Wouldn't we still rather do that?

Hope everything goes well, drive and all. Have a great weekend.

Roshan said...

Enjoy your time with ur dad. U didn't elaborate why the doggies like going there. When u come back pls do let us know.

myself said...

enjoy!

Piper said...

It is good you caught these moments of your nephew, he will appreciate it when he is much older!

Frank said...

Weekend vacation...I need me one of those...

Technodoll said...

Thanks everyone! We had a super great time and now I'm back!

Well, for one day before my new job swallows me up... sigh.