figuring it out one day at a time
Change the beer for chocolate and that's me too.
dude. me toofor seriously? I HATE workday mornings. blah!
HAHA! Vegas had better watch out when you guys move in together!Kidding...I'm the same way when I do sleep.
I love that movie, it's hilarious! Billy Bob is so freaking funny......I hope you have a wonderful beginning to you weekend, it's a damn shame they go by so fast!!!
He he. Glad you could all relate!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Change the beer for chocolate and that's me too.
dude. me too
for seriously? I HATE workday mornings. blah!
HAHA! Vegas had better watch out when you guys move in together!
Kidding...I'm the same way when I do sleep.
I love that movie, it's hilarious! Billy Bob is so freaking funny......
I hope you have a wonderful beginning to you weekend, it's a damn shame they go by so fast!!!
He he. Glad you could all relate!
Post a Comment