figuring it out one day at a time
i just LERVE your lil pictures like this... where do you get them?cute...C
Thats a pretty cool quote. Only problem is, we die. But I can hold out hope that it would be like the love story ending of "The Notebook". Thats the perfect way in my opinion.
C, I've got a secret stash... if I tell you, then half the fun of visiting me will be gone! :-oDaring, we may die but we will still be loved even in death by those who remember us ... i think! LOL
The picture is awesome.I so hope that my love story with my beloved never ends. He is truly my soulmate.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i just LERVE your lil pictures like this... where do you get them?
cute...
C
Thats a pretty cool quote. Only problem is, we die. But I can hold out hope that it would be like the love story ending of "The Notebook". Thats the perfect way in my opinion.
C, I've got a secret stash... if I tell you, then half the fun of visiting me will be gone! :-o
Daring, we may die but we will still be loved even in death by those who remember us ... i think! LOL
The picture is awesome.
I so hope that my love story with my beloved never ends. He is truly my soulmate.
Post a Comment