figuring it out one day at a time
Love the quote. Why do I have to see her perky boobs though? That only makes me want to CHANGE more. :)
that photo is mesmarizing!
Amen! Sometimes change makes itself known at the most inopportune times though. Sometimes I wish it would pace itself a little.
When we evolve, will ALL boobs be full and perky like those?
ha ha ha! the comments are cracking me up!
I only hope that when I am done changing that I have on more clothes ... or at least a bra (ha!)
LOL @ Mike's comment (See Mike - you have SO MUCH to look forward to) HAHAHHAHAAA
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the quote. Why do I have to see her perky boobs though? That only makes me want to CHANGE more. :)
that photo is mesmarizing!
Amen! Sometimes change makes itself known at the most inopportune times though. Sometimes I wish it would pace itself a little.
When we evolve, will ALL boobs be full and perky like those?
ha ha ha! the comments are cracking me up!
I only hope that when I am done changing that I have on more clothes ... or at least a bra (ha!)
LOL @ Mike's comment (See Mike - you have SO MUCH to look forward to) HAHAHHAHAAA
Post a Comment