Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun with Jeebus

First: good morning!

Second: it's a bit strange writing a post in the evening so that it shows up in the morning... Since days at work are now too busy to troll blogland, I don't want to lag behind too much on blabla sooo this is what I gots to do.

*pats self on back for effort*

Work is going well, the people are so very nice and hey, every Wednesday morning is fruit day! Platters of fresh sweet juicy sliced fruit, cheese and crackers for everyone. Nice! And the first Friday of each month is beer afternoon - which happens to be THIS week. How lucky can I be? LOL!

Still, my brain's reeling. I haven't gotten a real night of sleep in over a week. So frustrating... gonna resort to sleeping aids tonight. Yeah. Wine and nytol!

So. Vegas is nutters - see what he made me watch??


ROTFLMAO!! I almost cried laughing! Who thinks of these things?! Could be a good demo for the churches... imagine the slogans?

On another tangeant, the current poll results are a bit surprising. Either people who read this blog are liars, or they have low standards when choosing a partner. OK I kid, I kid! You guys rock.

/end of And Now I Have To Roll post/

10 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

food at work? sounds fantastic.
the video? looks dangerous. That kind of church could hurt a person!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a somewhat ok gig if one has to work. I like the Wednesday and First Friday thing. We have bagels here @ work on Fridays, but mid-week wouldn't be so bad, either!

prin said...

Funny how nobody picked successful...

We have beer every Friday. Um. I never go. You know, on account of the beer.

As for the video... um... I don't think I'd go to that church.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Fruit at work instead of sweets! I LOVE THAT! Glad its going great for you. And LOl on the clip...glad u are still blogging no matter what time you find time!

KA said...

hahaha omg, that vid is crazy.

Also, food for work? Hmm, that would be nice to get a fruit platter in my house, but no one would ever finish.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Awe man, the new job sounds fab!!

Frank said...

But it's true...I DO have low standards!

Lola Smiles said...

the perks sounds great!!

lol, techno church.

myself said...

I'm not answering the poll because "willing" is not on the list.

:)

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, I think the lord must cure all the bruises... ;-)

Kathryn, mmmm bagels... I might have to ask for bagels!

Prin, nobody likes success. Very strange. And I think you need to drink lotsa beer to go to THAT church! ha ha

Daring, I can't stop living just cuz I have a job, eh?...

Kat, I can share my pineapple with you :-)

WW, it's not toooo bad, LOL

Frank, tsk. You shush.

Lola, ROTF!! omg I didn't think of that: technochurch!!

Myself, "willing man" is an oxymoron hence it's not on the list!