I've had just 3 jousts with weed. Twice when I was 19 and once last year. I didn't feel much, possibly because each time there was the scare of getting caught. The last time, I was celebrating the dream of finally being able to rock on stage, at the age of 31, as the singer of a rock band (albeit put together for an office function). It was so rock star like - drugs, rocknroll but no sex.
7 comments:
Weed has also made girls that don't look like that look like that.
When baked in brownies ;)
I like Mike's comment.
I've had just 3 jousts with weed. Twice when I was 19 and once last year. I didn't feel much, possibly because each time there was the scare of getting caught. The last time, I was celebrating the dream of finally being able to rock on stage, at the age of 31, as the singer of a rock band (albeit put together for an office function). It was so rock star like - drugs, rocknroll but no sex.
How appropriate. But honestly...how else were we going to get up our math average in schools?
(ha!)
That's just sad.
People still use the metric system? huh? Where have I been?
People still smoke pot? geeze....I need to get out more.
Dude, weed makes life in college so much easier....not that I would know....Ahem...
*buff nails
bahahaha
Nice quote.
Post a Comment