Funny saying that! Cause back in Feb I took a nasty tumble in the dark and hurt myself bad and I did lie there for almost 2 minutes. Guess where I fell while making my way on home? On a railway track! I picked up myself, found my glasses and my cell phone, which was in three pieces but still worked when I put them back together and as I slowly moved away, a train came by. Had it been 2 minutes early, it could well have been "bye, bye Roshan"!
Busy Bee, yep. I'm aiming to do that this weekend... within reason, of course ;-)
Prin, they're all wrong. WRONG, I tell you!
Roshan, you've got to be kidding - who the hell falls on train tracks?? That is horrific! OMG! Stay away from the beer, LOL! (so glad nothing bad happened...)
Max has it wrong - most people fall and FAIL to get up quickly...so they just wallow there and throw themselves a pitty party...However, I get up quickly so I dont get down and dirty and can shake off that which could hold me down...
6 comments:
Damnit I can't keep up with you and your blogging.
That video below. Genius. Pure and simple.
Yeah, I agree...just stay down for a while. ;)
That's what I do. And then they call me lazy. Baaah!
Funny saying that! Cause back in Feb I took a nasty tumble in the dark and hurt myself bad and I did lie there for almost 2 minutes. Guess where I fell while making my way on home? On a railway track!
I picked up myself, found my glasses and my cell phone, which was in three pieces but still worked when I put them back together and as I slowly moved away, a train came by. Had it been 2 minutes early, it could well have been "bye, bye Roshan"!
Mike, I'm on fiarh! LOL
Busy Bee, yep. I'm aiming to do that this weekend... within reason, of course ;-)
Prin, they're all wrong. WRONG, I tell you!
Roshan, you've got to be kidding - who the hell falls on train tracks?? That is horrific! OMG! Stay away from the beer, LOL! (so glad nothing bad happened...)
Max has it wrong - most people fall and FAIL to get up quickly...so they just wallow there and throw themselves a pitty party...However, I get up quickly so I dont get down and dirty and can shake off that which could hold me down...
Post a Comment