figuring it out one day at a time
OMG!The jellyfish are going to get her!Help her!For the love of god, why isn't anyone HELPING her?!?!?!?
Eep - Jellyfish scare me. I was stung once as a kid. :o(
Yes, I am with Mike....it DOES look like a Jellyfish is eating her and that there is nothing left but her head...LOL kinda makes me laugh now and I a dont know why!
Mike, when you sleep they will come after you, too. Bouahahaaha!Kathryn, that's just horrid! :-(Daring, it's anybody's reality what is really going on here, LOL!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG!
The jellyfish are going to get her!
Help her!
For the love of god, why isn't anyone HELPING her?!?!?!?
Eep - Jellyfish scare me. I was stung once as a kid. :o(
Yes, I am with Mike....it DOES look like a Jellyfish is eating her and that there is nothing left but her head...LOL kinda makes me laugh now and I a dont know why!
Mike, when you sleep they will come after you, too. Bouahahaaha!
Kathryn, that's just horrid! :-(
Daring, it's anybody's reality what is really going on here, LOL!
Post a Comment