figuring it out one day at a time
I spy a pee pee!
Oh my, I had to take a second look!
been awhile since i've seen one of those... hahaha
Girl... You should have seen me 'xplainin' to Mr Farmer that I am not looking at porno. I don't think he is convinced. You've given new meaning to, "Honey, I'm just reading blogs."It's okay... Farmer... Pervert... Seeker of porno... I am a great multi-tasker.Did I ever tell ya I may become a sex therapist? Yeah! My best recommendation - girl, if you are gonna show 'em, show 'em BIG!Sorry fellow bloggers. But I didn't start it!Farmer
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I spy a pee pee!
Oh my, I had to take a second look!
been awhile since i've seen one of those... hahaha
Girl... You should have seen me 'xplainin' to Mr Farmer that I am not looking at porno.
I don't think he is convinced. You've given new meaning to, "Honey, I'm just reading blogs."
It's okay... Farmer... Pervert... Seeker of porno... I am a great multi-tasker.
Did I ever tell ya I may become a sex therapist? Yeah! My best recommendation - girl, if you are gonna show 'em, show 'em BIG!
Sorry fellow bloggers. But I didn't start it!
Farmer
Post a Comment