Wednesday, March 18, 2009

They love meh, they really love meh!

*warning! long post ahead*

Woohoo! I went home for lunch on Monday and not five minutes after I'd arrived, Fedex banged on the door to deliver a hefty package from my favorite peeps at Matchstick, this clever "word of mouth" marketing company in Toronto.

If you remember, they've included me in their programs a few times: the Dove chocolate, the Listerine Whitening Strips, and most recently the L'Oreal mascara trial... speaking of which, Matchstick has a message for you, dear readers!

They are looking for feedback from anyone who may have read my posts on the L’Oreal Beauty Tubes so, if you CLICK HERE and complete the short feedback survey, you will be helping them by donating $2.00 to Shelternet, a web-based Women and Children’s Crisis Support Center that provides aid and financial support to locally based women’s shelters across Canada.

Your time and feedback is greatly appreciated.

So, without further ado, here is the new program they've included me in: The new Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo & Conditioners!

Well, new for us Canucks... Only 200 lucky bloggers & influencers got to take part in this program so really, I've got a four-leaf clover up my butt.
Here's what was in the yummy-smelling box:

Yep, three shampoos and three conditioners, one of each "flavour".

They smell even better than they look!

And I have all these amazing coupons for free, no-strings attached, full-sized bottles of Hydralicious to hand out to friends, family and colleagues. I've already handed out a bunch at work and made friends in the process, LOL!

I'll let you know how it goes... Lord knows I love my long hot showers, lathers, potions and lotions - this is just perfect!

/end of Happy Hump Day post/

13 comments:

Vegas said...

The four-leaf clover up TD's butt was my fault - it was St Patrick's Day, we got a bit drunk, I pulled out my four leaf clover and.... well.... let's just say I violated her lucky charms

prin said...

Um. So... um. You know who makes Herbal Essences right? You know how much animal testing they do? It's the only company I try the hardest to never support. *blushes*

KA said...

The whitening strips work pretty well!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Prin: I didn't know that. Thanks for keeping us informed :)

Vegas: You are freaking hilarious!

Frank said...

Pfft, that post wasn't very long.

Have you SEEN the stuff Prin's been writing lately?

Like reading the next great American [Canadian] Novel, I tell you.

Busy Bee Suz said...

SWEET. You lucky dog.
Let us know how you like it...I got this brand for the girls...they LOVE the colors of the bottles. Yes, marketing at it's finest.

Technodoll said...

Vegas, there is such a thing as "kiss and don't tell", ya know! sheesh.

Prin, I had no idea... CRAP! Now I don't know what to do :-(

Tough Girl, they do eh!

WW, Prin knows everything and then Vegas does it! ha ha!

Frank, I agree... but I love my Marathon of Living Life to the Furrest!

Busy Bee, yep it's purdy! But they test on animals so... am not too thrilled about all of this :(

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Wow, all that stuff! They do...they do LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Do they have a program for beer, hand tools and maybe cars?

myself said...

They didn't pick me :( It's my magic age, now that I'm 40, I'm no longer desireable cuz, I'm old.

Anyhoodles, I don't feel so bad now reading about the testing. I have bunnies. I need to protect the eyes of bunnies all over the world.

Technodoll said...

Daring, I'm just waiting to test drive the Mercedes :-D

Mike, wouldn't be surprised if they do... just ask 'em!

LadyB, yeah I'll give them that... but man. They test on animals. I dunno anymore.

Myself: exactly. Gaaah!

Katie said...

Getting free things in the mail is the best.

I love mail. Not bills. Just mail.

Technodoll said...

Yeah, it's a rare occurance these days to find something other than bills and junk in the mail :-)