I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas? ~Jean Kerr, The Snake Has All the Lines
Its true, people care about outward beauty...because its quick and instant to "see" it. It takes time to see inner beauty...but its great when someone has BOTH!
I really do worry about the state of my pancreas. My Dad had pancreatic cancer and I just KNOW I will have it soon....**feeling the sides** did you hear the Debbie Downer *wha wha wha*????
6 comments:
Its true, people care about outward beauty...because its quick and instant to "see" it. It takes time to see inner beauty...but its great when someone has BOTH!
Why, yes I do want an adorable pancreas. Picture perfect lungs, and sizzling sinews.
I want an adorable heart.
You guys crack me up!
*goes off to polish bladder*
I really do worry about the state of my pancreas. My Dad had pancreatic cancer and I just KNOW I will have it soon....**feeling the sides**
did you hear the Debbie Downer *wha wha wha*????
Well it's no joking matter... Hate that hereditary stuff!! You better be careful, you!
Post a Comment