figuring it out one day at a time
oh that is so true! love that quote. btw, thank you for your support on my last post. preciate it much. ;)c
Good quote...
I love that. TRUE.
So very true. So very true. For me, it was that I was tired of choosing to not be with the one man I knew deep in my heart of hearts that I should be with.:o)
Aw...I'm going to remember that. Thanks.
I wonder what the boyz think of this stuff, LOL!
Yep. And every day now it's proving more and more true :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh that is so true! love that quote. btw, thank you for your support on my last post. preciate it much. ;)
c
Good quote...
I love that. TRUE.
So very true. So very true.
For me, it was that I was tired of choosing to not be with the one man I knew deep in my heart of hearts that I should be with.
:o)
Aw...I'm going to remember that. Thanks.
I wonder what the boyz think of this stuff, LOL!
Yep. And every day now it's proving more and more true :-)
Post a Comment