Yep... my Vegas is in Sin City all week so that leaves me kiss-free and bummed out for a few days... I know the days will pass quickly but it still sucks.
At least I can pee with the bathroom door open :-D
So, I'm sorry to report that the whacky definitions contest was a flop due to a lack of participation... Of course the usual suspects played (and you guys rocked!) but there weren't enough entries to warrant a vote. Boooo! Maybe if it had had to do with SEX it would have gotten more attention?! Tsk.
I'm just about to take the doggies out for a 2nd walk, it's so wonderfully warm and sunny today - a taste of spring! Of course the stink of defrosting dog crap makes you gag here and there but hey, it's the price to pay.
Gonna get colder and snow again soon... so am cramming in the niceness while I can.
Oh and this morning I finally got to use my birthday gift certificate (thanks mom! stepdad! shrimp!) and got a bunch of new clothes, basic things a girl always needs... a pair of jeans, two pairs of leggings, some t-shirts (plain and froo-froo), a tunic, two shoulder warmers.
I shop out of necessity so I'm glad that's over, the crowds give me hives and really, by this summer will I even need most of this stuff?
OK yeah, I will. And it was fun to spoil myself a little.
I just hate not fitting into pants. Bah!
Feeling a bit woozy from the time change, it'll feel strange to see the sun set so "late" tonight. I like it though... Makes my list of chores for the day seem more manageable somehow. I need to scrub the filthy bathroom, groom the dogs, hoover and make a couple of dishes for my lunches this week.
My life glitters like a disco ball, baby!
NOT.
Have a great Sunday, everyone!
/end of Happy Doohicky post/
9 comments:
You are too funny...your shopping sounds like fun fun fun. :)
I hope your time alone passes quickly...just make sure you pull the blinds in the bathroom. Neighbors don't need to see it all.....
;0
Oh darn, I was defiantly thinking I would win the contest! j/k
I am glad you got some new digs, it is always fun to spoil your self!
p.s. I don't know anyone that shines like a disco ball, so don't be that hard on yourself!
It's going to snow?!??! YEY!!! I was so nostalgic today, letting clumps of melting snow fall between my fingers in a lamenty sorrow.
YEY!
I hate not fitting into pants too.
lol @ Vegas being in Vegas but you not calling it that. :D
Oh and all the disco balls I know are fakers.
Mmmm. I love shopping. I'm sorry if it gave you hives.
disco balls are so not cool.
enjoy your week alone. it's good once in a while...it's all about YOU this week! ;)
Well first I am glad that you got to do some girl shopping. I do my best alone or with other girlfriends....hubby doesnt really have the patience I need for me to go around the store many times. And sorry that Vegas is in Sin City leaving you behind, but maybe he'll bring back some sin just for you (*smirk*)
And yes, make your next contest about sex and EVERYONE in blogland will probably answer (LOL!)
Enjoy your spoils and enjoy the day...Monday is here before you know it.
Glad it's finally warming up, even for a little bit. Yeah, dog poop makes me gag too, especially from big dog. (blech!) ha ha
We all know that whether or not other people are in the house has no bearing on whether you pee with the bathroom door open or not.
Post a Comment