Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini-blabbins

Vegas is gone for another week out west, CRAP!

I don't mind horribly that he travels for work but it's a lot for one month, specially with all that we have going on... Still no news on that front but we were told not to expect anything from the bank until Wednesday, seeing as their entire staff is comprised of paralyzed snails.

It's very cold out and the blinding sun isn't doing squat to help, but whatev.

March, eh?

Work is plodding, the monthly headache is chugging along and my lunch hour is done so I gotta run back to the stuffy stinky box... Had a bowl of leftover veggies for lunch (baked acorn squash, steamed kale, baked sweet potato fries) and I'm stuffed, wtf?

My man left and dragged my appetite along with him, apparently.

Yey! These love handles can fuck off, anyways.

Oooo I have a Cadbury Creme Egg for this afternoon's snackies! Thanks Prin for the inspiration, LOL! All right, and a
bananer too for the conscience.

PS: C'mon, go vote already! ;-)

/end of Rah Rah Monday post/

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

aw, you are alone. again??? He better be making some good money for all his travels. ;0
take care girly.

prin said...

Ooo, creme egg... mmmm....

myself said...

I voted, and realized that I'm a major goody goody.

At 40.

How sad.

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, that's the only reason he's travelling so much... bringing home the bacon. He loves me from afar so I be ok for the next 5 days :-)

Prin, I had one but it was caramilk. Still nummers. *licks sticky fingers*

Myself, looks like you're normal!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Love me some Kale and sweet potato fries! mmmmm (YUM!)

Sian said...

Not just snails, but paralysed snails rofl!

Technodoll said...

Daring, for real?? So I'm not a freak? LOL!

Sian, that's just the way things work over here :-D