Too tired, can't brain...
Am about to pass out from a whirlwind weekend of excitement, smiles, adrenaline, nerves, happiness, travelling, talking, shock and paperwork - all that's missing is the damn sleep.
Can a person die of happiness? LOL!
I don't want to talk about the house too much until everything's settled, which should be next weekend... This week is to nail down the financing then get the house inspection done, plus we'll no doubt have a few more "running around with arms flailing in the air" moments to get through - all with with our full-time jobs keeping us busy during daylight hours, doggies at night, hail to the gods of wine, yadi yada.
And then Vegas is gone again all of next week.
Crap!!
It's been a rough few months and we're both very, very relieved to finally put it all behind us (yeah! doggie style!).
We both lost the plot a few times but we held on tight and worked through it, we believed in each other and in our dream and even if Vegas wanted to throttle me only three days ago for "being obsessed about finding a damn house", well... He can surely eat his words now, yes?
It ain't a house it's a freaking castle! Woohoooooo!!
Kay, time for a shoulder rub, I can't move my head - ow ow ow. Why do I always wake up in a pretzel?!
/end of Living The Dream post/
16 comments:
Good luck, you. :)
Stretch your neck muscles, too.
Next week as in next or as in this? I guess next? If you had said it tomorrow, I'd know what you meant. :D
Yep, just had a good stretch and a rub... gosh, tip of the iceberg. ow ow ow!
I guess this week's started so next week is in 7 days? LOL!
i want to start taking yoga, unofficially of course... i need to loosen up. i have fibro so i can get pretty stiff. i LOVE me a good massage. or even just a back scratching.
doggie style, hmmm?
been a few years since i done that!
hahahahaha
C
OHMYGOD! i forgot to congratulate you on buying the house! whatta twat i can be.... i am SO happy for you! you will post pictures, right? congrats you guys, you deserve it!
C
Damn woman, must you really put the doggie style bit in.
Congrats on the *purchase*.
I hope it all goes as planned and you can get some darn sleep. ;)
C, I didn't know you have fibro... That explains alot of your posts. Courage! (hugs) And yes we will post pics of the house, LOL! Thanks!
CD, it was too appropriate not to post!
Busy Bee, we slept like babies last night! The adrenaline is finally wearing out but it will surely come back as we get closer to the summer and move-in date.. aaaaaaaah!
can't wait to hear about it! good luck!
Nobody can die from happiness, but they can die from a heart attack, which I would watch out for at your age :P
Also, does it make me gay that I just voted on your poll?
I ain't saying which, though...
I don't like my options with that whack ass pole! I refuse ;o)
p.s. can't wait to hear more about the house!!!
Tell us more about the house!
Surfergirl, I think I might talk about it quite a bit in the next few months, LOL!
Frank, warning taken... um... and thanks for voting that you'd rather be a tripod! LOL
WW, it was actually a topic of discussion on some morning radio show -interesting, huh?
Sian, oh I will do!! Just stay tuned ;-)
Dang..I need to do my taxes! Congrats to you both!
Oh, I can't wait to hear that the house is a go. AWESOME!
Daring, I hope you get a big fat refund back!!
Rebecca, you'll hear all about it this weekend! wooot!
Post a Comment