figuring it out one day at a time
OMG that was hilarious!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh my gosh....that guy is NUTS!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!(wipes a tear)hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Love that guy! My friend was just telling me about scorpions and lizards in her hay bale! Ah! I'm gonna ask her if she ever saw a pee-pee in a hay bale! I have!hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !FarmerP.S.> You dun got me lookin' at porno again!
That's hilarious. I can't believe he did that!
Bwhahaha!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG that was hilarious!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh my gosh....that guy is NUTS!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
(wipes a tear)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Love that guy!
My friend was just telling me about scorpions and lizards in her hay bale! Ah! I'm gonna ask her if she ever saw a pee-pee in a hay bale! I have!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Farmer
P.S.> You dun got me lookin' at porno again!
That's hilarious. I can't believe he did that!
Bwhahaha!
Post a Comment