I finally got some good pics of the babies today, I got peeped at loudly (they don't like being away from mama) but for the most part they were very good peepers.
This little mixed Easter Egger looks to be a girl but we'll know for sure in a couple of months - she's one of my favorites, so fluffy and sweet! If she's a girl she gets to stay so crossing fingers!
otherwise I can't keep him as I already have 3 EE roos...
but it sure has a pair of lungs! LOL! PeepPEEPEEEEP!
Probably a boy, so it will have to go... :(
as I have two blue cochins who need a boyfriend or a sister!
Vegas is now gone for another nine long days... Sigh. Gonna be rough enduring this never-ending winter while he enjoys the California warmth and sun and sea - I'm so jealous I'm about to cry! Of course he's going there to work and it's not all butterflies and rainbows but still, come ON! If you had to choose, who the hell would choose to stay here in the cold gray wet winter with slobbery dogs and chicken poop?
So. Not. Fair.
I'm aching for escape, just me and my camera and new horizons, no obligations and no schedule, just for a few days... I feel like my brain is seizing up from repetition and routine. My souls yearns for sunshine, sunsets, the sea and the cries of seagulls.
Anybody have a remedy for that?
It's past dinnertime for the doggies, they're pacing like sharks - I better get to my duties. Dinner for one tonight will be an orange and a cup of tea, I'm not hungry... Got the blues. Good thing I had an awesome sushi lunch with two amazing friends, gosh I hadn't seen them in aaaaages! Sad we had to rush it (stupid city meters) but it was still lovely.
/end of Have You Hugged A Chick Today? post/
11 comments:
Why do you still live here? Why not go live somewhere where there's ocean?
And super cute birdies. If they stayed that little, I might get one. :D
All your new babies are so cute. I hope you get to keep as many as you like.
Hopefully your blues will pass quickly...you've got a lot of duties there!!!
Glad you had lunch out. OMG they are all so adorable. Just love them!
i wish they stayed lil like that. they are so ferkin adorable!!!
yeah, why dont you guys live on the coast somewhere hot?
c
Ok, seriously, N, they are just tooo effin cute for words. WOW.
Not hungry? Blasphemy. Come stay with us. I'll feed ur belleh!!
Prin, someday we will... someday. *dreams*
Busy Bee, the blues fade when there's a ray of sun so let's hope for lots!
Just Breathe, me tooooo! These are my first baby chicks and I looove them!
C, we'll move at some point, this is just in the meantime for work reasons!
Kathryn, I love your food porn so don't tempt me!
Vegas is in Venice Beach?? Dude that's just around the corner from me! I could have given him some kind of tour or something.
The chicks are adorable. so soft and fuzzy!
wow sooooooooo cute technodoll i hear vegas is going to pixar and dreaworks and stuff exciting! :)
You caught me! I was grinning like a fool. Why are baby animals so darn fluffy and cute.
Surfergrrl, yes he will be there tomorrow for a couple days! In meetings all day long, but still... I soooo wanted to be there too :( Maybe next time??
Farley, if the timing is right maybe we'll have baby chicks again when you visit - wouldn't that be awesome?
Katie, it's so we don't notice all the poop! ha ha!
SOOO cute! I love them, they are darling. I want to scoop them right up! Thanks for sharing.
Sorry to hear your will be without your sweetie, I hope he comes home safely.
Post a Comment