Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meet the peepers :)

I think someone is stealing my hours.

Every time I turn around, POOF! Gone, just gone and I've no idea where to. Merr. Not liking this, not one bit! I want to sit for a bit with a hot cuppa and a book but that would be wasting time, can't do that.

OK fine, I'll take the time to brush my teeth but that's about it!

The peepers and their surrogate mom are doing great, which is a big relief! I'm suffering from cuteness overload, OMG these babies are amazing! I'd spend the whole day watching and playing with them if I could:

The red heat lamp makes it difficult to photograph or film but this gives you an idea of the sugarbabes:

I can't wait to hatch my own batch next month! So exciting!

Now back to reality...

There's another windstorm going on right now. Second time the garage door has been ripped from its frame, it's ridiculous. And of course we're showing the house Saturday morning, welcome to the White Trash Trailer Park!

*mutters and sighs and shakes fist at cold POS wind*

I need to get back to scrubbing the basement, doing laundry and getting this house presentable. Difficult with three big messy dogs and wind that keeps breaking stuff but oh well, what can you do? These people will either like the place enough to overlook small details or they won't and nothing I do will change that.

Right. Off I go - toodles!

/end of Crazy Day, Crazy Life post/

8 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Cuteness overload for sure!! They are precious. Does the Mama seem to like her new role? No post- partum depression? :0 I hear that can happen no matter how you get them babies!!!
What the H with wind??? Mother nature is mad at the Canadians. What did you do to her?
You better ask for forgivness and quick!!!

Tonya said...

So cute! That video made my cat Pepe go crazy! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are precious. When I was watching the video which is so cute I had to put Skye on my lap.
She looked and turned her head but then was just looking outside thinking it has to be outside.

Anonymous said...

Babies are precious!!We enjoyed the video.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

OH HOW CUTE!!! Love it!

prin said...

a) how do you not sit there all day and watch?
b) what exactly does Blossom do? Does she feed them or something?
c) lol @ trailer park. Hardly. The Fortress of Awesome is nowhere near trailery, without any doors and with spray paint even. *shakes head*

prin said...

oh, and lol @ the finger creeping in to poke the little birds at the beginning. :D

C said...

awwwwwwwwwwww so cute that i could just nuzzle and hold and kiss each one for a looooooooong time....

awwwww...


c