For the rest of the world... Voo DooDoo? Vagina Diaries? Voluptuous Deer? Vulgar Depression? Virginal Dress? Veneered Dungarees?
*shuffles feet uncomfortably on floor*
Hubby and I opted out of the celebrations as we party way too much all year long plus he's still sick with the Man Cold, but we're not complete renegades so I got us this cute little ensemble for love crackin' fun:
Dinner's in the crock pot, if I lift the cover it smells soooo divine the drool faucets spring open so let's be quick: I see deboned, cubed pork roast with chunks of yellow potato in a fragrant sea of red wine, chili flakes, coarse sea salt, tons of garlic and a hint of onion.
I'm so glad Vegas is back so that I have someone to cook for! :-D
I should get off my butt and get some laundry done, but oh the couch is so comfy and warm... I've got a busy week ahead (we're showing the house on Saturday, yey!) so am really enjoying the quiet day and trying to not feel too guilty about it.
You all know I'll do the laundry today, right?
Right!
Oh look what I had to pack up this morning... The girls have been working hard all week, I have six dozen perfect eggs leaving the house tomorrow. Sniff.
I'm so glad Vegas is back so that I have someone to cook for! :-D
I should get off my butt and get some laundry done, but oh the couch is so comfy and warm... I've got a busy week ahead (we're showing the house on Saturday, yey!) so am really enjoying the quiet day and trying to not feel too guilty about it.
You all know I'll do the laundry today, right?
Right!
Oh look what I had to pack up this morning... The girls have been working hard all week, I have six dozen perfect eggs leaving the house tomorrow. Sniff.
We have more clients than we have eggs for sale, it was made obvious last night at our friends' wedding party/reception (which ROCKED btw!!) so Vegas, being the perfect husband, said to me... and I quote...
"We need more chickens".
I may have to marry him all over again :-D
/end of What Was Your Weekend Like? post/
11 comments:
dammit! I was high on cold medication ;)
The good thing with getting you that incubator for your birthday is I can say 'grow your own!'
ok, back to the man-cold - pseudoephedrine beckons
VD stands for Vegas Day. So you have to do whatever I want.
Wow, look at those eggs! Glad that the party was fun. Have a nice Valentine's Day!
Venereal disease...
Yey more chickens!
Vampire Diaries! I love that TV show (not sure if you get it up there yet). The food sounds yummy as always and the eggs are purrrty.
More chickens? Did you give him more cold medicine?
Purty eggs TD.
Glad the wedding was fun!!!
Happy VD to you both.
I just went thorough 3 cartoon of eggs this week. I could use some of yours now! Happy Valentine's Day!
VD=vagina dialogues!
vegas hope your nose knows no one will take better care of you than the wifey. are you watchiing the olypics whilst laid up? get well soon.
TD you guys are just too cute for words. and dinner sounds yummy, quelle hoeur shallst we arrive?
c
I love it that he thinks you need more chickens. This man is the man for you! As if you didn't already know that. :) It is so lovely to be loved for who you are, isn't it?
Happy belated VDAY! Hope your husband feels better soon. And your stew smelled sooo good, even from so far away!
Vegas, whatever you want happens to be whatever I say you want - so all is good! he he
Just Breathe, what can I say... I love the morning treasure find! Hope you had a lovely valentine's day :)
Prin, you bet :-D
Surfergrrl, I think I heard of that show before but I've never seen it... hmm!
Busy Bee, I only drug him when I want more chickens, yes - damnit how did you know! :-D
Ottavia, if only you were closer!
C, we eat around 6-ish pretty much every day... set your clock!
Rebecca, it was sooo tasty! Can you get crock pots in China? Stupid question I'm sure, but...
wow - lotta eggs there!! we didn't do much for VD day . . . trying to recover from our chinese new year's festivities the night before. Almost all of those 100 dumplings I made - gone. though i did get the other half personalized m&m's. who would say no to chocolate?!
:o)
Post a Comment