Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The fun part - and you get to participate!

OK peeps - wanna put on your thinking hats and join the fun?

These babies need names, I'm a bit reluctant to be fixed-and-formal about it because there is one little roo that will for sure need to find a new home in a couple of months and one baby that I can only keep if it's a girl... Oh please let it be a girl!! So let's just have fun with it :-)
(pic clicks bigger)

Please submit your suggestions via the comment form!

You can suggest multiple names per chick, too - I'll compile the best ones (per chick) and then you get to vote - yey! These little buggers grow and change so fast, next week's update pics will no doubt shock you... but in the meantime, please do give it your best shot!

/end of Thank You, Guys! post/

12 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, this is so special.
I must have one of my girls help me with the naming in the morning...I am drained tonight and I don't want to ruin their lives with a bad name. :0

Yellow House Knits said...

I had a chick when I was in high school as part of a science class--we had to raise the chicks. He looked just like #5. I named him Roger. I was really disappointed when he got to look more like a chick than a chicken, and he couldn't stay with us anymore.

Tonya said...

Boy #1-Spike
Boy #2-Oliver
Girl #3-Daisy

hmm, can't think of the rest right now.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

How fun!

Boy Names: Jasper, Chase, Rider, ZooZoo

Girl Names: Pixy, Jasmine, Piper, Trixie

Crazy, I know: But thats my stab at names :)

prin said...

Fluffy? I can't name stuff. Unless you name one Jimmy, I'm out of ideas.

Katie said...

#5 Lord Peeperton

Love this. I will think of more.

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure if I have kids they will go nameless for months because names come slowly to me.)

Busy Bee Suz said...

these are from Lindsay:
1. Bartholomew
2. Pedro
3. Shelley
4. Pat (neutral)
5. Carl

We also love Lord Peeperton. So cute!

brayonne said...

1 - Jesus (that's Hesus)
2 - ? Eric? (cuz he's so chubby looking)
3 - Vanessa (poised)
4 - this one needs a trouble-maker name, I say Vicky, girl or boy, bouahaha
5 - Larry (dumb and goofy)

Technodoll said...

Keep the suggestions coming people, I see a few good ones in there!! :-)

Roshan said...

I suggest you name 1-Boy, the black Cochin,......(drum roll) Roshan. Cause that's my name and I live in the city of Cochin, India!

2. Blaze
3. Penelope
4. Francesca
5. Todd

Piper said...

ok I will take a stab at it!

1-Turner
2-Walker
3-Sophia
4-Violet
5-gussguss

Good luck with the naming, oh and my second choice for the girls is Piper! I like the person that suggested that!

C said...

#1= sylvester

#2= twinkie

#3= betty white

#4= shakira

#5= stewart


that's me stab at it....


so cute that you are doing this!

c