Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Limber UP!

There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves.
You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb himself.
~Andrew Carnegie

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this...I love Dale C!!

Stephanie said...

There is one I haven't seen before!

C said...

this is so true.... so deep...

i have my surgery thursday at noon. i'll be back, tho!
cant keep a good woman down!
[erm, unless ya have someone sitting on her..]


c

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

You know, I wish my mom had of told me that when I was a teenager. It is the most true thing I have heard in a long time and it is true to this day. It would have saved me ALOT of heartache at trying to 'save the world'. Sure could have used some of that charity on myself!

Kathryn said...

Very true words. Very true.

Vegas said...

that picture doesn't look like he's helping her...

prin said...

Yeah, he looks like he's gonna keep her down if she tries to get up...