When you can't sleep, get up and take pics!
5am misty sunrise from a couple mornings ago...
It was beautiful :-)
Another foggy morning -
fascinating, eerie, ghostly:
It *does* get thick as pea soup sometimes!
We have a pair of these gorgeous birds that hang out
in our back yard - are they doves?
Snack time, yummy snack time!
(random, unstaged pic - yep, we live the high life)
More of our back yard -
I'm a big fan of the clouds, can you tell?
Sleepy fathead aka greyface aka Dakotah-bean...
Already going on 8 years old.
Where did the years fly to, old boy?
Good night :-)
9 comments:
Such lovely captures. I really love the different skies...eve the pea(yuck)soup sky. :)
Yes, that looks like a mourning dove to me...was she quietly crying? I love them..usually they are in pairs.
Doggies...why must they age??? And us too?
xo
Pretty!
And yes, doggy time fricken flies.
Nice pictures! SO happy to see a new pic of Dakotah :) He has gotten grey hasn't he!
Time certainly does fly!
Such beautiful photos. I just love watching clouds and the sky.
Aaahh, you've rediscovered Passenger Pigeons!
Love the fog pix. You have such talent. I am working on my camera skills.
BTW - I also think Perry is a hen. Thanks for the info. : )
Beautiful pictures :O)
The pictures are beautiful.
Look at Dakota. So pooped out. Well protecting the house, mom, dad, Maika and assorted poultry is hard work, eh?
Post a Comment