I finally filed a police report a couple days ago for the property break-in I blogged about... sure glad I did because not only was it a very positive experience, it was rewarding too: with my description of the criminals they now have a pretty good idea of who it was and may proceed with an arrest shortly.
Did I mention one of my close-by neighbours also got robbed that night? And that the theives came back 4 nights later, bolt-cutted through his toolshed lock and emptied it out? All while he was sleeping in the house a few feet away.
So yeah. Not putting up with that shit.
Gotta keep a safe and united 'hood :-)
▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌
Got some oatmeal & chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven as I type this. I don't know how I'm supposed to melt my fat ass down if I have warm cookies within reach. I'm a knob.
▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌
They say when you're hungry in-between meals, you're probably just thirsty. So I'm trying to drink more liquids (the good stuff, not the sugar-laden stuff) instead of snacking. I keep forgetting to fill my glass though, then I'm both hungry AND thirsty and a bit grumpy from it all.
Knob :-D
▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌
Vacation countdown T minus 5 days!!
w00t!!!
/end of Tattered Tidbits post/
4 comments:
Cocotteski
Sorry to read about the robbery
Since you are going on vacation, hope this B*tard are not thinking of coming back when you are gone. Is anyone going to watch the place (maybe you said so earlier, but I am late with reading yur blog sorry!)
Bisoux!
I am laughing at your hungry/thirsty deal...I feel this way too.
Glad you put your two cents in about the bad guys...may they rot in heck.
five days??? Oh, I can only imagine how excited you are!!!!!
xoxoxo
Shocked to hear about the break-ins. Your neighbourhood seems to be targeted. I've had very minor instances of robbery, inconsequential things that were easily replaced and consider myself lucky.
Glad you reported it. That just sucks that they took all his stuff.
I hope they catch them!!! The cookies sounds yummy.
Post a Comment